Isn't he just WONDERFUL? Why is it when you're out shopping for others you always see things that speak to you and you want to buy them for yourself? Happens to me every year and this year was no different. I saw this Santa and just had to have him. He really spoke to me, saying how nice he would look near my goose feather tree and I was just melted away by his colors and his old German Santa appearance. Sunday, December 20, 2009
Wonderful Santa!
Isn't he just WONDERFUL? Why is it when you're out shopping for others you always see things that speak to you and you want to buy them for yourself? Happens to me every year and this year was no different. I saw this Santa and just had to have him. He really spoke to me, saying how nice he would look near my goose feather tree and I was just melted away by his colors and his old German Santa appearance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment