This was a special handmade card made from a photograph that I textured and printed out on my computer. I then added glitter and a wee tiny sparkle jewel. It turned out very nice and I was very pleased. I made it with such care for a special friend and her family. She sent me this photograph of the condition it arrived. I immediately reproduced it and sent her another one just like it. Just shows one never really knows what goes on behind those postal doors!
This is what was inside the envelope and the special friend is the one who took the original photograph from inside her house looking out her window. Wonderful photograph that even shows the snowflakes on the bird.
This is what was inside the envelope and the special friend is the one who took the original photograph from inside her house looking out her window. Wonderful photograph that even shows the snowflakes on the bird.

Happy ending to the story...
ReplyDeleteAt least she received a new card. You must be a really good friend to make another card.