Just moved into this neighborhood and it's nice to find good neighbors no matter where you live. I wanted to send them a unique Christmas card so I was up early on our first skiff of snow, took a photograph of their house to make them this card. I took the photograph into my Microsoft Digital Program after I had edited the size color, I textured it with a setting called Poster, added an edge design which I softened. I then glittered the wreath, put a little on the tree and even less on the soft edges. Lastly I added a sparkle jewel on the light fixture by the door. This idea made a unique personal card for a good neighbor!Friday, December 18, 2009
Good Neighbor Christmas Card
Just moved into this neighborhood and it's nice to find good neighbors no matter where you live. I wanted to send them a unique Christmas card so I was up early on our first skiff of snow, took a photograph of their house to make them this card. I took the photograph into my Microsoft Digital Program after I had edited the size color, I textured it with a setting called Poster, added an edge design which I softened. I then glittered the wreath, put a little on the tree and even less on the soft edges. Lastly I added a sparkle jewel on the light fixture by the door. This idea made a unique personal card for a good neighbor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a beautiful photograph!
ReplyDelete